Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm A Banana

SEAGALDREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so there's a tons of really important stuff to talk about. There's the whole Healthcare issue, the hunger in east Africa, and there are even more important stuff like how in God's name the cast of jersey shore are so freaking famous, or how there's an evil monkey in your closet and no one has done anything about it. However, i think it's more important to talk about this dude. ( I call him "this dude" because I have no idea what his name is). No one wants accept him for who he is. He's no longer a human, he's a BANANA.(I am gonna post another link of the video for those of you who still use a 1979 model computer.) Great men like Dr Martin Luther King and those other old guys with ugly mustaches from the days of black and white T.V. fought for our freedom of expression. Why then is it difficult for us even in this age of i phones and crazy apps to accept this dude the way he is? Now, I'm not gonna say much about this dude ( basically because I don't know much about him), all am gonna say is everybody has the right to be a banana (or what ever fruit they want). They can even chose to be vegetable. ( I know there are certain fruits thought to be vegetable's) Let's give them a chance. Who knows, maybe the can solve the hunger issue in east Africa. ( Ahhhhh, see how I linked the banana story to the less important issue of hunger)
SEAGALDREAMERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, this is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY .

1 comment:

  1. This banana dude looks ridiculus, I'm sure he was paid to wear that outfit

    ReplyDelete